Saturday, October 30, 2010

and you're all fucked anyway.

Digger and the Pussycats 2am Pony show was definitely the best time I’ve had in ages. We were watching a friend’s band in the city beforehand, and I was worried we'd miss the 'good' songs .

I’m not a huge fan of Pony- it smells and it’s always chock-ab-block full of creeps, but it was so busy on Friday it didn’t matter.

We were all a bit drunk, and nearly lashed 10 minutes after arriving there in favour of getting food and going to bed, but as we were walking out of the room we heard the seductive guitar notes of ‘I want to be your slut’, so we came back and the song cured our sickness.

Our new friend Lucette was there (we see her nearly every time we see a band), and she played a bit of drums for them in a later song.

When they played ‘Coming to get you’ they said, “This is for Madi”, which was exciting know that finally my high intensity fandom has paid off haha.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment