Sunday, November 28, 2010

human jukebox

We were on the door for Buried Horses this weekend, so we went, if only to emanate the importance of being on the door list (to ourselves).

While I was waiting for my friend I could the bass of my favourite/least favourite song of theirs and by the time we were in it was over. I don’t know if that was good or bad. They were good, again (I don’t know any other adjectives aside from good and great, anymore. From a scale of 1-5 I guess it’d go: bad, not that good, okay, good, great) and they have a great cover of Ghost Riders In The Sky.

Afterwards I performed a monologue or two to a few unlucky people, then Jim, Ella and I spend $10 playing the ‘best of’ the Tote jukebox. It was mainly Rowland S Howard and it was good.

Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment